The Trempealeau Lions Club is a community service organization chartered in 1972. We currently have about sixty members. Money earned from our fundraisers, especially Catfish Days, is funneled back into the community for projects, scholarships, sponsorships, and help for those with special needs.
Here’s a quick look at some of the programs and groups the Trempealeau Lions have supported recently.
- Trempealeau Elementary Weekend Food Bag Program
- Trempealeau Duck Pond renovation project
- $8,300 to seven flood-stricken villages in SW Wisconsin (2018)
- Local families in need
- State Lions Camp (for children & young adults with special needs)
- G E T scholarships
- Lions’ Eye Bank & WI Transplant House
- Leader Dogs for the Blind
- Camp Needlepoint ( a camp for children living with diabetes)
- GET School District eyeglasses fund
- Little Bluff Trail project
- Freedom Honor Flight
- Children's Hospital of WI
- Get Everyone Together (community Thanksgiving dinner)
- FCCLA Trip Donations
- Badger Girls State
- Badger Boys State
- GET Booster Club
- GET Post Prom Party
- The Al Bratberg Memorial
Without your support of our fundraisers we could not donate the many thousands of dollars we do each year. Thank you!